Farm to Forest — Hawaii Forest & Trail
Authentic Hawaiian experience exploring on the west side of Oahu. Cultural histories through historic sites, stories, people & food.
Duration: 6.5 hours
Availability: Mondays and Wednesdays Only
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Immerse yourself in an authentic Hawaiian experience as we explore West Oahu’s natural and cultural histories through it’s historic sites, stories, people, and food. We’ll traverse our way from sea level to the forested mountains above. More than just an Oahu farm tour, our unique tour and interpretive guide will take you on a journey through time, nature and culture that includes two locations not open to the public. We also offer private exclusive farm tours for groups of 12 or more.
- Family-friendly tour for all ages!
- Experience the cutting edge of community-based Hawaiian agriculture.
- Taste a fresh farm-to-fork lunch featuring local produce from our favorite local lunch spot.
- Hike on a new trail on the mountain ridge at Palehua uplands and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head.
- Enjoy exclusive access to locations not open to the public.
Included: Exclusive access property fee, farm-fresh plate lunch, water & snacks.
Gear provided: Walking staffs, day packs, rain gear.
* Wear closed-toe comfortable walking shoes, and may want to bring a light jacket.
Physical — Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain.
Age — All ages welcome!