Premier Snorkel Sail — Teralani Sailing Adventures
- Face masks required
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 pre-travel test
- Temperature checks required
- Limited to 24 guests
Snorkel adventure with BBQ lunch. Experience two premier snorkel destinations.
Duration: 5 hours
Availability: Daily except Tuesdays
Time: Check-in 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
For those that love adventure and a great BBQ, this is definitely the trip for you and your family. The day starts with delicious Kona coffee, tropical juices and a continental breakfast. You will experience two premier snorkel destinations (seasonal) as our helpful crew takes care of all your needs. After dropping the anchor to snorkel, we fire up the grill and prepare a delicious BBQ meal for you right on the boat! We then open up the bar and enjoy an invigorating trade wind sail (seasonal) back to to Kaanapali.
- Two Snorkel Destinations (based on seasonal conditions), normally at Honolua Bay
- Optional Snuba offered on board, available for additional fee
- Hot BBQ lunch prepared on the boat
- Everything is included; just bring a towel, sunscreen and a smile
- NEW: PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
Included: Continental breakfast (Kona coffee, fresh island fruits, assorted bread & juices), BBQ lunch, and open bar.
Continental Breakfast Menu:
Kona coffee, fresh island fruit, assorted breakfast breads, and tropical juices
Buffet Style Menu:
BBQ chicken breasts, hamburgers and hot dogs (veggie burgers upon request), pasta salad, assorted cheeses, rolls and condiments, Maui potato chips and gourmet chocolate chip cookies served with ice cold milk. We also have peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for the Keiki (kids…or just kids at heart).
Open Bar Menu:
White wine and two ice cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade and water. Please have all guests 21 and over bring a valid picture ID.
Check-in at 9:00 a.m., Kaanapali Beach, directly in front of Leilani's Restaurant, located in Whalers Village Shopping Center.
We are limited to 24 guests.
The following is required of each guest to participate:
- Proof of negative COVID-19 pre-testing results, if traveling to the island
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Face masks to be worn at all times for the duration of the experience
Failure to adequately meet any of the above [or results that may indicate guests have contracted COVID-19] may result in exclusion from the activity without refund.
All measures taken in response to COVID-19 are subject to change without notice by the tour and activity operators to meet state and county safety guidelines and requirements.