Maui Princess Sunset Dining & Dancing - Hawaii Ocean Project
Oceanfront dining in Lahaina on the Maui Princess, featuring full table service, island cocktails, live music, and dancing.
Duration: 2–2.5 hours
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- At 120-feet, the Maui Princess is Maui’s largest and most comfortable touring yacht, sailing nightly in calm, protected West Maui waters. Nothing else compares!
- Enjoy a three-course meal featuring prime rib (carved on board), roasted chicken, macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi or vegetarian meatballs served to your table by a professional waitstaff.
- Live music performed by Maui’s popular entertainers.
- Guaranteed upper-deck seating provides jaw-dropping views of a sunset you won’t soon forget.
4:15–5:00 PM Check-in.
Check-in at the main loading dock of Lahaina Harbor, located across from the Pioneer Inn. Due to traffic and parking, please allow enough driving time. Coming from South Maui allow 2 hours, and from West Maui allow 30 minutes.
5:30 PM Departure.
Depart from Lahaina Harbor. As we set sail, you will be mystified by the 360-degree panoramic views of the beautiful West Maui Mountains. After leaving the harbor, you will be greeted by our friendly crew with a Welcome Mai Tai. As we glide along the Kaanapali coast, sit back, relax and enjoy our live musician. For your first course, you will be served a fresh garden salad, with Papaya Seed dressing, and bread rolls. As your entrée is served, take in the beautiful colors of the Maui sun as it sets. Then, for the pièce de résistance, enjoy your dessert, a decadent piece of cheesecake with a seasonal fruit glaze. As the sun goes down, and the stars come up, it’s time to get up and dance (if you’re not too full)! This enchanting cruise is one you will want to do on every visit to the beautiful island of Maui.
8:00 PM Return to Lahaina Harbor.
Remember to share your photos and videos on social media and tag us Facebook, Twitter (@hioceanproject) and Instagram (@hawaiioceanproject)!
- 3-Course Meal
- Two Cocktails
- Unlimited Juice and Soda
- Table-side Service
- Live Music
* $10.00/person COVID surcharge included in price
Departure/Return Location: Lahaina Harbor, North End, Main Booth
Check-in Time: 4:15–5:00 PM
Boarding Begins: 5:15 PM
Departure Time: 5:30 PM
Return Time: 8:00 PM (approx.)
Seating: If you know another party you would like to be seated with, please note it in your reservation. A 10% gratuity will be added for parties of 8 or more.
- Proof of negative COVID-19 test
- Mask required
- Temperature check at time of boarding