Morning Calm — Ocean Joy
- Face masks required
- Social distancing while on board
- Limited to 23 guests
A fun cruise through Waianae Coastline where dolphins, turtles, and other Hawaiian sealife play and flourish.
Time: Check-in 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Our Morning Calm Cruise adventure is the premier experience that will take you up the entire Waianae coast (west coast of Oahu), from Ko ‘Olina Marina to various points along Oahu's western coastline.
Learn about the magical history of our islands and the Waianae coastline as our crew enchants you with legends and history of this beautiful land.
Get your video and still cameras ready, because we’ll see with Dolphins (Nai’a), Whales (Kohola) [in season], Green Sea Turtles (Honu), and Flying Fish (Malolo) along the way! When we do meet up with the dolphins and whales, we’ll stop the boat, and sit with them as our knowledgeable crew will tell you everything you want to know about these amazing and beautiful creatures.
After an exciting ride up the coast, we’ll enjoy an hour of snorkeling in the pristine waters off Oahu's western coastline. We provide the best of snorkeling equipment for you to enjoy as you swim in the sparkling blue water of Makua amongst unspoiled reef and sea life where no other tours take you.
While still tingling from your snorkeling and dolphin watching experience, enjoy our sumptuous lunch buffet, and sip on a tropical Mai Tai, an ice-cold beer or any of our other beverages to your heart’s content. Let the cool Hawaiian breeze relax your soul as we make our way back down the coast to our luxurious Ko ‘Olina Marina home.
- The only tour that takes you along the entire West Coast of O‘ahu!
- Fully narrated in both English and Japanese
- Super clean and very spacious change rooms/toilets
- Six warm fresh-water showers
- Spacious cabin with lots of padded seating, perfect for enjoying the view in comfort
- High grade snorkel equipment with soft silicone seals, optical lenses and padded split-fins provided as well as instructional guidance for beginners
- Personal attention with never more than 12 passengers to every crew member
- Sumptuous buffet, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included
- No transportation included at this time due to COVID-19.
1 hour snorkeling, dolphin watch. Enjoy a lunch buffet. Transportation included.
Lunch menu: Teriyaki chicken, kalua pig, green salad, sweet potatoes, tomatoes & carrots, white rice / pineapple / fresh buns. (PREPACKED MEAL INSTEAD DUE TO COVID-19)
Drinks: Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
* Afternoon cruise available.
We are limited to 23 guests.
The following is required of each guest to participate:
- Face masks to be worn on board for the duration of the experience
- Social distancing on board
Failure to adequately meet any of the above may result in exclusion from the activity without refund.
All measures taken in response to COVID-19 are subject to change without notice by the tour and activity operators to meet state and county safety guidelines and requirements.