Myths of Maui Luau - Royal Lahaina
Hawaiian-style buffet and open bar while treated to a must-see celebration of music and dances of Polynesia.
Time: Check-in at 5:00 p.m. (times may change seasonally)
Experience The Most Exciting Oceanfront Luau in Lahaina
Welcome to an evening of total immersion into the spirit, culture and passion of Polynesia. Our oceanfront Ka'anapali beach hotel luau brings the island vibes to you in a colorful array of song, dance, traditions and cuisine. Start your experience with a traditional shell lei aloha greeting. Then enjoy refreshments from the open bar, as the Imu ceremony unfolds before you with the Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) pulled from the in-ground oven. Live Hawaiian music accompanies the enchanting stage show that features traditional dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. The evening culminates in the exciting full cast fire finale, sure to leave you breathless.
Two Seating Choices:
- General Seating option includes all you care to eat Hawaiian-style plated dinner and open bar while being treated to a must-see celebration of the music and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia.
- Upgrade to our VIP Seating Package and live it up with premium stage-front seating and full access to the bar before general admission, and orchid flower leis for ladies and kukui nut leis for men.
- Amazing oceanfront setting with beautiful Maui sunset
- Shell lei aloha greeting
- Complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Pua'a Kalua (roast pig) from the in-ground oven
- Delicious all-you-can-eat plated dinner with traditional island fare
- Stage show with dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa & New Zealand
- Maui's only keiki (kids) buffet
- Live Hawaiian music
- Awe inspiring full cast fire finale
- Free photos with the dancers after the show
Gates open at 5:00 p.m., seating at 5:30 p.m. (1 hr later beginning March 1)