Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure - Body Glove
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 pre-travel test
- Liability waivers required
Come with us to lovely Red Hill, a snorkeler's paradise.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Deluxe Snorkel BBQ & Dolphin Watch
Step aboard our 65′ Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure!
Watch for Spinner dolphins that join us frequently along the way to the snorkel site. We do not swim with dolphins.
This 4.5 hour cruise includes breakfast, BBQ lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms changing rooms, showers, high-dive platform, 20′ waterslide, about two hours of water time, pristine snorkeling, snorkel gear, Rx masks, snorkel instruction, life vests, inner tubes, flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe sunscreen. A full-service cash, premium bar is available, offering local spirits, craft beers and blended libations.
Wetsuits and GoPro cameras are available for rent.
Just bring a towel and a smile and we’ve got the rest!
- Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, sodas, juices and snacks
- Snorkel gear, instruction and flotation toys
- Full service cash bar serving local spirits, craft beers and blended libations
- Plenty of shade, fresh water showers, and restrooms
- 20 foot water slide & 15 foot high dive platform
- Double wide swim step
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE!
Check-in Kailua-Kona pier.
Free parking at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Arrive at 7:30 am for the 8:00 am departure from the Kailua Kona Pier, located about one block from the free parking. Refunds are not available for late arrivals.
The following is required of each guest to participate:
- Proof of negative COVID-19 pre-testing results, if traveling to the island
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Face masks to be worn at all times for the duration of the experience
Failure to adequately meet any of the above or results that may indicate guests have contracts COVID-19 may resul in exclusion from the activity without refund.
All measures taken in response to COVID-19 are subject to change without notice by the tour and activity operators to meet state and county safety guidelines and requirements.