Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure — Body Glove
- Face masks required
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 pre-travel test
- Temperature checks required
- Limited to 69 guests
Come with us to lovely Pawai Bay, a snorkeler's paradise.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Deluxe Snorkel BBQ & Dolphin Watch
Step aboard our 65′ Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure!
Watch for Spinner dolphins that join us frequently along the way to the snorkel site. Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE! We do not swim with dolphins.
This 4.5 hour cruise includes breakfast, BBQ lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms changing rooms, showers, high-dive platform, 20′ waterslide, about two hours of water time, pristine snorkeling, snorkel gear, Rx masks, snorkel instruction, life vests, inner tubes, flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe sunscreen. A full-service cash, premium bar is available, offering local spirits, craft beers and blended libations.
For the more adventurous, SCUBA diving is available as an upgrade for both certified and beginner divers. Wetsuits and GoPro cameras are available for rent.
Just bring a towel and a smile and we’ve got the rest!
SCUBA Upgrade Option!
Certified Divers and first time divers will enjoy SCUBA diving amongst crystal clear waters and marine preserves of our snorkeling location Redhill, home of Kona’s famous dive sites Sharkey’s, Amphitheater, Driftwood, Domes and more.
Certified Diver – $105 plus tax. (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear included.)
Discover SCUBA – $115 plus tax. (One tank dive upgrade option, all gear and instruction included.)
- Must be 12 years old
- Complete a PADI medical statement
- Able to swim and float unassisted
- Understand and speak English for safety reasons
- Wait at least 24 hours before flying or driving to high altitude
We are a certified PADI Dive Resort and can provide you with the instruction to become a Certified Diver depending on the time you have available and your level of experience. Contact us for details!
While we encourage our guests to bring their own mask, fins and snorkels we DO NOT allow the use of full-face masks on our excursions aboard the vessel, Kanoa II. During snorkeling activity, the need for more oxygen requires us to breathe faster. With a full-face mask, some of the exhaled carbon dioxide may not fully exit the device and it is possible to breathe in the contaminated air that has potential to lead to unconsciousness and fatalities.
As a result of many full-faced mask incidents in Hawaii, many snorkel tour operators, SCUBA companies in the State of Hawaii have prohibited the use of full-face masks including Hawaii Ocean Project, Snorkel Bobs, and Pride of Maui to name a few.
- Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, sodas, juices and snacks
- Snorkel gear, instruction and flotation toys
- Full service cash bar serving local spirits, craft beers and blended libations
- Plenty of shade, fresh water showers, and restrooms
- 20 foot water slide & 15 foot high dive platform
- Double wide swim steps
- SCUBA upgrades
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or come again FREE!
* Snuba & torpedo tours (underwater scooter) available for additional charge.
Check-in Kailua-Kona pier.
We are limited to 69 guests.
The following is required of each guest to participate:
- Proof of negative COVID-19 pre-testing results, if traveling to the island
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Face masks to be worn at all times for the duration of the experience
Failure to adequately meet any of the above or results that may indicate guests have contracts COVID-19 may resul in exclusion from the activity without refund.
All measures taken in response to COVID-19 are subject to change without notice by the tour and activity operators to meet state and county safety guidelines and requirements.