Voyagers of the Pacific Luau - Royal Kona
Reveal the history and cultural of Polynesian and Hawaiian islands through songs and dance.
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
An Interactive Hawaii Luau Show On The Shores Of Kailua Bay
Luau Show Highlights:
- Imu ceremony to unearth the Kalua Pua'a (roast pig) from the in-ground oven
- Samoan fire knife dance finale (Siva Afi)
- Oceanfront seating overlooking Kailua Bay
- Aloha shell lei welcome
- Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Polynesian revue with dance, song and music
- Photo opportunities with cast
- Group hula dance lessons
- Delicious Hawaiian luau buffet with island fare and local specialties
- Kakau (tatoo) demonstrations
- Te Poi activity
- Lei making workshop
Luau gates open at 4:45pm and dancing takes place at 5:00pm.
* VIP Seating available for additional cost. Parking at hotel for $5.00.