Voyagers of the Pacific Luau - Royal Kona
Reveal the history and cultural of Polynesian and Hawaiian islands through songs and dance.
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
An Interactive Hawaii Luau Show On The Shores Of Kailua Bay
Luau Show Highlights:
- Samoan fire knife dance finale (Siva Afi)
- Oceanfront seating overlooking Kailua Bay
- Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Polynesian revue with dance, song and music
- Photo opportunities with cast
- Delicious Hawaiian luau buffet with island fare and local specialties
Luau gates open at 4:45pm and dancing takes place at 5:00pm.
Parking at hotel for $5.00.
Airports and Transportation:
- SpeediShuttle and Arthur's Limousine - Click here for reservations.
- Alamo Rent-A-Car - 800-22-ALOHA
- Taxis - $40 each way from Kona International Airport
- Kona International Airport - 8.8 Miles