Kohala Canopy Adventure - Kohala Zipline
Thrilling zipline from tree to tree, reaching up to 45 mph into the beauty of the forest — great for beginners & experts.
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: Mondays thru Saturdays; closed Sundays
Time: 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., noon, 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
Experience the only full-canopy tour on Hawaii Island, featuring 8 lines, 6 sky bridges, and rappel, during our Kohala Canopy Adventure. Designed and built within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this elevated adventure is perfect for all — whether you’re a beginner or seasoned expert. Our certified zipline guides promise both safety and comfort while sharing their expanded knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
Enjoy a complimentary treat of trail bars and fruit snacks. Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental. Water provided.
- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably built aerial trekking course.
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree and reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the beauty of the forest canopy.
- Tree to Tree zipping means no walking up and down stairs in between zips.
- Enjoy a complimentary treat of trail bars and fruit snacks.
- We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body; The Asscociation for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental or have your guide take photos for you with our photo system designed specifically for ziplines.
* Guest must wear close-toed walking shoes, pants, capris, or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt or jacket (recommended).
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs.
- This tour is not for expectant mothers.